A growing and stable transportation company is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to work out of our Jessup, MD facility. The Quality Assurance Supervisor will report directly to the Terminal Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that our quality standards are met and exceeded. In addition, provide support to company drivers, owner operators and office staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure vehicle handling policies set forth by the customer and company are adhered to.
- Establish action plans to drive improvement in damage prevention.
- Identifying and monitoring trends in repetitive damages.
- Educate drivers on damage prevention measures.
- Conduct audits during loading operations.
- Customer relations (Manufacturer, Facility Manager, Railroad Management, Brokers, Dealers and Inspection Company).
- Dealer visits.
- Reviewing and tracking cargo damage reports.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree of Business related field preferred, but not required
- At least 3 years supervisory experience in the transportation industry
- Must be proficient with computer programs such as; excel, word, power point, and TMW
- Proven track record of success in previous job experiences
We offer a great and comprehensive benefit package!
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Retirement with company match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Aflac (Supplemental Insurance)
- Flexible Spending Account
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.