HEAVY DUTY TRUCK MECHANIC - AUTO HAUL COMPANY
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport, a growing and stable transportation company, is currently seeking for a Heavy Truck Equipment Mechanic for our facility located in Canton, MS. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic will report directly to the Terminal Manager. The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent and able to adapt to all forces around them.
If you’re a personable problem-solver with an ethical and intelligent outlook, our diesel mechanic job opportunities could be the ideal fit for you! When you join the Hansen & Adkins team as a mechanic expert, you can always expect phenomenal benefits and competitive pay. Plus, obtaining your CDL-A is not required!
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience as a heavy-duty truck mechanic
- Provide own tools & possess the ability to safely & effectively use them
- Be able to perform basic computer operations
- Must be dependable and on time
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
- Must exhibit high level of safety consciousness & clear understanding of equipment safety
- Valid driver's license (Class A license preferred, but not required)
Hansen & Adkins/Harbor Auto Transport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.