Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport, a growing and stable transportation company, is currently seeking a Tech II. The Tech II will report directly to the Fleet Maintenance Manager. The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent and able to adapt to all forces around them.
Here at Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport we appreciate our employees, and we offer a great and comprehensive benefit package with competitive wages:
- 401K Retirement Plan, with a company match of 25% of employee’s contribution
- Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Company Paid Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company paid vacation/sick time
- EAP Program
- Can diagnose and repair basic powertrain, electrical, and lighting systems
- Able to perform moderately difficult diagnostics
- Performs repairs on class 8 tractor/trailers in an efficient manner
- Performs all aspects of the job safely and in accordance with company policies
- Is a good steward of company tools, equipment, and facilities
- Understands the importance of attendance and punctuality and how it directly impacts customer service
- Uphold the company’s core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred, but not required
- A technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of two years of diesel technician experience
- Possess toolbox and general technician toolset
- Possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner
- Intermediate welding skills preferred, but not required
- Must be able to write and/or type a good description of all work performed on each individual repair section
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Shop environment including, but not limited to, machines, tools, heavy equipment, chemicals, solvents, dust, and fumes.
- Occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions and loud noises.
- Push / pull up to 75 pounds’ force.
- Occasional sitting, ladder climbing, overhead reaching, balancing, kneeling, and crawling.
- Frequent standing, walking, stair climbing, stooping, and firm grasping.
- Constant forward reaching and simple grasping.
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
LeadFlex Job ID: 13311
Post Date: 06/01/2023